What were my goals and intentions?
- I was trying to encompass the peace I hold even in
How did I accomplish my goals?
- I used a mix of colors to represent my calm intentions.
What was my painting about?
- My painting is about self-medicating meditation.
I used different colors to show a psychedelic presence.
The black shows that even darkness can't move my
What was my biggest challenge?
- My biggest challenge was keeping the face
How did I meet that challenge?
- I turned my mishaps into unique art.
|What mentor can I name that helped me?|
- Mr. Gaudraeu helped my in this piece. He
showed me how to change my mistakes into
What student in the class helped you?
- Hans helped me cut my mat.